Welcome to Taito 3D Printing, your one-stop shop for all your 3D printing services needs! Established in 2013 and based in Johannesburg, we specialise in providing high-quality 3D design and 3D printing service to individuals and businesses alike.
3D PRINTING SERVICE
3D printing is a revolutionary manufacturing technology that allows users to create three-dimensional objects from digital models. 3D printing works by adding material layer by layer until the final object is complete. This process is also known as additive manufacturing. The process begins with a 3D model created using computer-aided design (CAD) software, which is then converted into a set of instructions that can be read by the 3D printer.
A 3D design service is an essential step prior to 3D printing, as it involves the creation and customisation of a digital 3D model of the desired object or product. Using specialised software and tools, our team of skilled designers can create highly detailed and accurate 3D models that meet your specific requirements and specifications.
Our mission is to provide our clients with a seamless and hassle-free 3D printing service experience. We believe that every project is unique, which is why we take the time to understand your needs and work closely with you to ensure that the final product exceeds your expectations. Our commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction has earned us a reputation as one of the leading 3D printing service companies in South Africa.
3D PRINTING PROCESS
Our 3D Print Post-Processing service consists of the following:
- Support Structure Removal.
- Sanding & Polishing - Smooth Matt Finish.
- Painting & Coating - Smooth Gloss Finish.
- Assembling & Bonding - Sectioned Prints.
3D PRINT PRICE EXAMPLES
3D Print Price: R40
Bicycle GPS Holder
3D Print Price: R90
3D Print Price: R850
IoT Attendance System
3D Print Price: R1,200
LDS San Diego Temple
3D Print Price: R2,000
Human Brain Development Models
3D Print Price: R5,000
Container Health Station
3D Print Price: R7,000
Conveyor Belt Fire Extinguisher
3D Print Price: R8,500
Dinosaur Skeleton Model
3D Print Price: R21,000
How much does it cost to 3d print your 3d printed parts?
There are several factors that can affect the price of your 3d printed parts, including:
- Material - The type of material used for 3D printing, such as plastic, metal, or resin, can significantly impact the price.
- Quality - The level of quality and detail required for the 3D print can affect the price, as higher quality (resolution) prints may require more time and resources to produce.
- Size - The size of your 3d printed parts can also impact the price, as larger prints may require more material and time to complete.
- Complexity - The complexity of the design can affect the price, as intricate designs may require more time and resources to produce.
- Infill - The infill levels chosen for a 3D print can impact the final price, as higher infill levels require more material and time to print, resulting in a higher cost, while lower infill levels require less material and time, resulting in a lower cost..
- Quantity - The number of prints required can also affect the price, as larger orders may qualify for volume discounts.
Overall, the price of a 3D printing service can vary depending on several factors, and it is important to consider these factors when requesting a quote for a 3D printing project. Please feel to send us a quotation request and we'll promptly respond to your enquiry..
3D PRINTING MATERIALS
The wide range of 3D printing materials available today, including plastics, metals, composites, and ceramics, offer endless possibilities for creating custom 3d printed parts, prototypes, and products with a wide range of mechanical, thermal, and chemical properties.
- PLA - A biodegradable thermoplastic made from renewable resources like corn starch or sugarcane.
- ABS - A tough, impact-resistant thermoplastic that's commonly used in applications requiring durability, such as automotive parts and toys.
- PET- A durable and lightweight thermoplastic that's commonly used in food and beverage packaging.
- Nylon - A strong and flexible thermoplastic that's commonly used in industrial applications, such as gears, bearings, and automotive parts.
- TPU - A flexible and rubber-like thermoplastic that's commonly used in applications requiring elasticity, such as phone cases and footwear.
- Carbon Fiber - A composite material made from carbon fibers that are embedded in a thermoplastic matrix. It's commonly used in high-performance applications, such as sports equipment and aerospace components.
- Wood - A composite material that's made from wood particles and a binding agent. It's commonly used in decorative applications and can produce a wood-like texture and appearance.
Alongside our 3D printing services, we offer a reliable and efficient 3D print delivery service that ensures our customers receive their 3d printed parts in a timely and secure manner.
- Express Delivery - Uber Connect offers a quick and affordable Express 3D Print delivery service.
- Price Range: R35-R90 - Shipping cost is dependent on how close our client is to our Braamfontein (Johannesburg) Office.
- Package Tracking - Clients with the uber app will receive a link to track their delivery in real-time.
The Courier Guy
- Over-Night Delivery - The Courier Guy offers an overnight delivery service.
- Price Range: R35-R90 - Shipping costs a standard R120 fee across Gauteng and R250 for national delivery.
- Package Tracking - Clients can track their package via a tracking number they will receive via email.
Clients also have the option of collecting their 3D printed ports in person at our Braamfontein (Johannesburg) office.
3D PRINTING TECHNOLOGY USE CASES
3D printing has revolutionised product develpment, manufacturing, and distribution, transforming a range of industries including healthcare, aerospace, fashion, and manufacturing. Below are industries that stand to benefit significantly from 3d printing technology.
Art and Design
Research and Development
AWARD-WINNING 3D PRINTED INNOVATIONS
Taito 3D Printing is a leading company in the 3D printing industry that has helped numerous clients achieve success in various competitions. Our team of experts is well-equipped to provide cutting-edge 3D printing service, 3D design, and IoT development services to our clients. We have assisted clients from a wide range of industries, including automotive, aerospace, medical, and consumer goods, to name a few.
Our expertise in 3D printing has allowed us to produce highly detailed and precise parts, while our 3D design service has helped clients create functional prototypes and bring their ideas to life. Moreover, our IoT development service has enabled clients to create smart and connected devices that can communicate with each other and with the internet, leading to a more efficient and convenient user experience.
At Taito 3D Printing, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the best possible service, and we are proud to have contributed to their success in competitions.
- Gauteng Innovation Competition: #1 Button (Water Saving Innovation).
- Transnet Moving Ideas: Scova (IoT Remote Viewing Camera).
- IBM DevX Competition: Scova Street Light (AI/IoT Smart Streetlight).
- MTN IoT Awards: Fiyela (Municipal IoT Broom).
GALLERY: 3D PRINTED CLIENT PROJECTS
Below Are Images Of 3D Printed Products We've Developed For Our Clients:
IoT Vehicle & Asset Tracker
3D Print & Design
Conveyor Fire Extinguisher System
3D Print & Design
Medical Laboratory Container Model
Solar Powered Community Alarm
Virtual Reality Wireless Controller
3D Print & Design
Health Station Display Enclosure
Smart Shopping Cart
Smart City IoT Smart Broom
Smart Farming System
Please Get In Touch
You can send us an email below